Nestled in the peaceful, wooded foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
Located in Crestone, Colorado, the Dragonfly House Bed & Breakfast is a great place to recharge. With so much nature surrounding the Dragonfly House, it is a truly beautiful place to connect with the earth and enjoy a little relaxation from the daily grind.
Dragonfly House Bed & Breakfast Details
Two queen bedrooms with shared bath (two lavatories, tub/shower & toilet separated by pocket door). $70/night/room (1 person); $80/night/room (2 persons). $450-520/week.
- Continental breakfast daily with many organic selections
- Wireless Internet
- A short ride into the town of Crestone, the area’s many spiritual centers, and mountain trails
- Walk the labyrinth on property
- Lounge on the outdoor deck
- Explore nearby greenbelt, Cottonwood Creek, and Ziggurat and enjoy the quiet sounds of nature
We’re pretty casual here and, probably like you, we don’t like rules, but there are just a few things you should know
- Two night minimum during summer months (July-Sept) and holiday weekends.
- Deposit required (lesser of 50% of lodging or $100).
- Non-refundable if cancellation is within 48 hours of reservation.
- Non-refundable during weeks when a large retreat is occurring in the area.
- Check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 10am. No check-ins after 9pm (summer), 5pm (winter).
- Cell phone service in the Crestone area is inconsistent, with Verizon being the most reliable provider here.
- You’ll be greeted by my friendly canine companion, Cool Hand Luke Skywalker.
- Dragonfly House is dog friendly for well-behaved canines (65 pounds and under) who are house-trained, and love people and other dogs.
- Please let us know when making your reservation. Pet fee is $10/night.
- Your dog must be on a leash when brought into and leaving the property, and under your control at all times.
- Your dog must be with you at all times, except when you’re enjoying breakfast in our kitchen. Dogs may NOT be left on the property when you are away.
- Bear season (May – October): Do NOT leave food, food wrappers, etc. in your vehicle. We are not responsible for damage by bears or other creatures or events.